Re: [IP] Handicap pass at Disneyland

Elizabeth and others,

Well said--  I have a four yo with DM and have been "doing" Six Flags for
three years and this year have Sea Word passes.  YES I have seen BIG
changes in our trips since Rachel was diagnosed.  I have asked for special
things, but not everytime!  Diabetes IS a disabling disease, but it can be
controlled.  So why criticize because someone felt like they needed some
special treatment, don't we all at some time or another?  Tell me who
wouldn't take "advantage" of a pass which kept you from standing in line
for an hour for a 30 second ride?  Handicapped or not!!!  I see no reason
to criticize ANYONE!  To each his own and YMMV.

Mom to Rachel and Blossom, 4, pumping 3+ months

Didn't respond privately as I wanted eveyone to read what I was saying.