Re: : [IP] re: embryonic stem cell research

In a message dated 7/10/01 3:50:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> As an aside, embryonic stem cell research is not a pro-life/pro-choice
> issue...at least that's what the 57 percent of American abortion opponants
> who support embryonic stem cell research would probably tell you.

I don't really believe that all of the prolife people in America have been
polled, no one has called my house to ask.
I am hoping this list can get back to talking about pumping instead of stem
cell research.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000