Re: [IP] Re: How do you deal with airports?

I had never had any alarms set off by my pump until the last flight I took
(out of Pittsburgh, my home airport which I've flown out of many times) and
it set off the alarm this time- I guess they've stepped up the sensitivity.
they took a lolok at it, and used the wand to make sure that was what was
setting it up and let me go on through.  The airport I flew out of on the
return trip did not set th alarm off.  I am anxious to see if my new Animas
will set off the alarm when I fly to Ft Lauderdale in August!

aka Mouse
still wearing One of Two!