[IP] MiniMed Loaner Pump-Yea Right!!

Ok, heres the deal, MiniMed told us that Gage could
have a loaner pump while he waiting on his, but now
the area Rep. said he has only 2 pumps and both are
being used , so now what? Blue Cross Blue Shield is
taking forever, and I was hoping to have him on the
pump before school started. He has been on Lantus for
2 months and his number have NEVER been better, but
since we have been counting carbs, he has been getting
about 6 shots a day! Gage wants his pump now! And so
do I! Anybody know what i can do? I called MiniMed and
was told only the area Rep could handle this so, I
dont know. Do people even get loaner pumps while they
are waiting on theirs?!

gage 6 1/2 yrs old, dx'd at 6 months old
kala 7
cade 5

Do You Yahoo!?