Re: [IP] glycemic index

I would like a list of foods that cause a prolonged rise in glucose levels
and approximately how long the rise would extend. I know fat and fiber in
foods is a factor slowing the rise in glucose levels. This would help us know
when to do an extended bolus (Animas pump).

Is the glycemic index somehow related to this? I have looked at glycemic
index websites and they don't seem to be what I am looking for.

Kay