RE: [IP] Airport Security

I went to Costa Rica with my pump last year and have flown 2 times in the
past 6 months without a problem.  Internationally, I carried a letter from
my doctor explaining the need for needles and all of my other diabetic
supplies.  Domestically, I carry my pump alarm cards and my Medic Alert

The pump has not ever set off an alarm, and I have never been asked about

Again..  YMMV  :-)

Diagnosed  age 9
Pumping Since 3/01/00