[IP] Embryonic Stem Cell Research

There is a lot of discussion currently on this list about embryonic stem
cell research.  I just want to make sure everyone is clear on the question
posed to President Bush right now.  The question currently before President
Bush is not one of allowing the research to continue, but one of whether our
tax dollars should be paying for the research through NIH funding.  Even if
President Bush does not allow our tax dollars to pay for this research, the
research will still continue through private funding.

Teresa Covas email @ redacted