[IP] Re: stem cell research??

       I wanted to know if someone could help me find info on the stem cell
research!  I wanted to know if this was on a national level or if it was a
certain group that was doing it.
       I just started college and i need to do a macroeconomic report and
wanted to see if i could use this or not!
                               Thank you,

Yes, this is on a national level.  You can find all sorts of information on
it by searching the IP site, or by doing a search on line.  Try something
like  http://www.yahoo.com/ or any other search engine.  I know others on
this list have posted links to sites with tons of information.

Hope this helps...  Heather