From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 4:29 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Time to make a decision, Faith! <g!>

Only had my pump 4 weeks and didn't know I should name it.  Reading the post
started me to thinking about a name.  Seeing the end of Faith's post gave me
the answer to my naming problem!  Being a fan of every Star Trek ever
produced there was only one feasible name for my pump.  "TheBorg."  I now
have an official sign off.

Whitney
type 1   dxd96
assimilated by "TheBorg" (h-tron) 6-10-01