Re: [IP] Re: DKA Treatment

In a message dated 7/9/01 11:20:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I would suppose a person could not sit at a PC keyboard and
> report they are in DKA - not yet, anyway.

I in my stupidity as a teen-ager was in DKA for quite a long time (over 2
months) but fought it and was pretty much functional.....until I ended up in
the hospital with no albumin whatsoever in my body and in a coma for 2 1/2
Not a good idea or smart plan........