Re: [IP] Re: Handicap pass at Disneyland

In a message dated 7/9/01 10:01:13 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Hmmm... where have I heard that before?? Oh yeah... Gina, is this true?  :o(
> You had a bit of a problem with this, didn't you?
Hmmm, Liz...... I think you better get your facts straight, missy!!
LOL....... Just kidding!  NO, it wasn't me who had a problem with insulin in
the heat, but I did have a problem feeling the sun when I was tanning (which
is fine by me)....
I have heard of this happening though, but it's usually if someone "cooks"
their insulin.....LOL