Re: [IP] Time to make a decision, Faith! <g!>

Only had my pump 4 weeks and didn't know I should name it.  Reading the post
started me to thinking about a name.  Seeing the end of Faith's post gave me
the answer to my naming problem!  Being a fan of every Star Trek ever
produced there was only one feasible name for my pump.  "TheBorg."  I now
have an official sign off.

type 1   dxd96
assimilated by "TheBorg" (h-tron) 6-10-01