[IP] re: procedure for getting stem cells

Katie Black  wrote...
All I am asking is the right to benefit from stem cell research. I do not
ask Ginny, or others who agree with her to accept the treatment, if and when
it materializes. They have the right to opt out. However, I am NOT sure a
minority of Americans have the right to make the rest of us follow their

Well said!!!  Even if I don't benefit from a possible cure, I sure as hell
hope there is one available in the future if any children I may have inherit
this disease from me!