Re: [IP] Re: How do you deal with airports?

Which brings up a question I had. I have seen it discussed on another list,
but it was before we were pumping. Will the metal detectors affect the pump?
When we went on a school trip and stayed at the Omni in Atlanta, we toured
the CNN studios. Well, I asked the security guy about Jared's pump, and he
got really nervous and said for him  to go on through he wouldn't even think
of him walking through and possibly erasing the info or messing up the pump
in any way. He was very nice.
Julie, Mom to Jared 15, dx'd 5/99, pumping Disetronic Htron,
Hope 12, Mitchell 9
Elkmont, AL