Re: [IP] Increased Prednisone but normal blood sugars

In1995 I had a bad flare of my lupus and was on 60 mg a day of prednisone
pre pump and my blood sugars were very very high and unstable.
I am on increased prednisone now 20 mg per day and my blood sugars are very
good! I woke up with 114.
Thanks to the pump I'm able to be treated for my lupus and Sjogren's with
prednisone and soon some other strong medications and I am able to manage
this! :)
Ginny who is a happy camper