Re: [IP] Stem cells...shame really,

And everyone seems to forget that OUR BODIES also produce stem cells.  (It's
in our bone marrow...think about it...bone marrow transplant...stem cell
transplant...one in the same essentially.)  And the best results for curing
us Type I's is with our own stem cells, not someone elses.  Everyone should
get the facts before starting a Pro-Life or Pro-Choice debate on the list.

Roxanne Villanueva  RD, LD, CPT
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
Certified Minimed Pump Trainer
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 19+ years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.
(First with Disetronic, now with MM 508 and much happier!)
e-mail: email @ redacted

'Diabetes is a disease of complications waiting for them to happen.' - - -
Mary Tyler Moore