[IP] Welcome Whitney

Whitney wrote:

I just got 2, a red and a yellow, last week at a Dollar "place" on Kelly
between 8 mile and 9 mile just about a half of a block down from English
Garden Nursery. They I was in there on Friday and they still have them
in red, blue, yellow, and black.

Welcome Whitney to the IP List. I met you at the last pump meet in Troy
last Sunday. If anyone else on this list lives in the Detroit metro
area, please email Erinn at  email @ redacted to be put on our list. We
usually meet once a month and Erinn will fill you in on the details. We
had a great turnout last week (9 to 10 pumpers) and I was finally able
to see what a Disatronic pump looks like. Next meet is scheduled for
August 12th I believe. We meet at a cafi inside the Troy Library. Dont
be shy.we all had fun that day.

Ken Buchholz