[IP] procedure for getting stem cells - any way you want

Personally, I'm interested in having diabetes (a
disease of epidemic proportion) cured, whether or not
at the expense of someone else's moral code. This
isn't even a right-to-life issue, as blastocysts used
for stem cell research would be tossed in the garbage
otherwise. And as an aside - last time I checked,
abortion was legal.

Do You Yahoo!?