Re: [IP] Re: Virus

I just received a message from the same person which I had downloaded to be
opened later, but after reading your post (hadn't been on in 3 days) I
deleted the unzipped file before trying to open it.  It sounds like since I
am on a Mac it might not have done damage but I am glad to have received the
warning before trying.  Mine was titled "

.  Being new to the list I did not know that attachments could not be sent so
I will know in future to automatically delete anything that comes with
attachment.  Mine also quoted from the last e-mail I sent to the list about
the tiny calculators.