From: Ginny Kloth [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2001 7:57 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] procedure for getting stem cells?

No Michael, I would not accept such a cure. I turned down such a "cure?"
for another one of the diseases I have. My father has Parkinson's an he
refused such treatment also from fetal cells. But I would never use such
a treatment for my iabetes,lupus,sjogren's, MS or seizures. And I
wouldn't for my children either-they are young adults and are Pro-Life
and they wouldn't accept such a treatment either nor would they for
their children. Ginny