Re: [IP] Anyone taking a low-dose ACE to PREVENT kidney damage -- as opposed to stopping further damage??

Hi Marcy

When I went to my doctors the beginning of June she started me on low-dose to
prevent kidney damage.  She told me that she had went to a
convention/conference and that all the doctors in her group will be placing
their patients with kidney disease in family on this treatment because as
diabetics we have such a tendency for kidney damage anyway. So...like you I
have no high-blood pressure but am not taking ACE for prevention.