[IP] Re:Site location

I was afraid to try my site anywhere other than my stomach at first, but
finally tried my thighs, and I really like it there.  I don't even feel it.
Someone told me to sit in a chair and lay my hand on top of my thigh with
the heel of my hand snug into where my leg and body meets.  Then swing your
finger tips to the outside of your thigh and that should be a good spot for
a site.  It's kind of on the lower part of the outer thigh.
Hope this helps!