Re: [IP] Re: Getting used to the pump

  My name is Syvlia.  I'm mom to Joshua, age 9.5, pumping 1.5 years now.  I
actually wore his back-up pump with saline for 2 weeks a few months ago and I
was nervous about sleeping with it.  One thing that worked for me during
those few weeks was putting the pump in a baby sock pinned inside my Sleep
shirt with a diaper pin.  I put it up by my shoulder so it kinda stayed in my
arm pit area.  Never even knew it was there!  The rest of the time I had it
clipped inside a pants pocket.
  I realize I am definately NO expert on the wearing of the pump, or anything
but I believe that with time you will find that the pump becomes like a pair
of glasses, something  you just put on because, well, it helps you to see

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua