[IP] Handicap pass at Disneyland

I am sorry to say that to me this seems like taking advantage of the system.
It doesn't hurt you to stand in line with then pump.  It is something that
you wear day in and day out and standing in line will not effect the insulin
that is in the resevoir that much.  Even with a doctor's note it is still
taking advantage of the system when seriously handicapped people (those in
wheelchairs, etc) could do the same, but they choose to be like those of us
who do stand in line.