Re: [IP] Re: Stem Cell Research

Personally my husband and I are going through In Vitro and face
the possiblilty of having embryos that we will not use. We seriously
that about what to do with the extra. We strongly feel because of
my diabetes that we would not want to donate egges or embryos.
We can take responsibility for a type I child and know what to
expect. I would not want to do that to another couple. Fact is that
most infertility clinic do not release the parents health of an
embryo. We did decide as a personnal decision that if they could
be used for research that we would consent. I think it is a hard and
very personal choice.

Gail J Donohue