From: Ginny Kloth [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2001 1:53 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Stem Cell Research

If a person believes that life and a soul begins at conception when the
egg and sperm meet then it would be morally wrong to accept stem cells
from embryos. I believe this. There are so many people wanting babies.
Why can't these embryos be adopted by people and placed in utero to
continue to grow and be born and enjoy life as it was meant to be. There
are other sources for stem cells. It appalls me that the Juvenile
Diabetes Research Fund is pushing stem cells from embryos when there are
other sources for stem cells that doesn't involve embryo sources. If
there are those who  are against using stem cells from embryos you can
sign a petition to Pres. Bush by going to: http://www.nrlc.org There is
also information there on the stem cells which is very good. Ginny