Re: [IP] Time to make a decision, Faith! <g!>

In a message dated 7/8/01 10:00:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> email @ redacted writes:
>
> > Faith and ??
> >  type 1 diagnosed 9-81
> >  started pumping 8-21-2000
> >  assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01
>
> Okay, Faith . . . I can see from your sig line that you've now had your
> d-tron for OVER 4 MONTHS -- and the poor thing STILL doesn't have a name???
>
> What's the deal here?  Are you trying to cause an identity crises or
> something???  If you can't make a decision, we'll just have to hold a
> naming
> contest or something!
>
> Lyndy ;-)

You've got me smiling Lyndy  :)
Well, here's the story:  I have this pump and I was going to call it Sweety
Pie because it lets me eat anything I want to but then  I thought about
calling it Thomas because it is the same color as my sons little Thomas
train.  My pump is also really responsible and really reliable and really
useful.  I like that analogy.  However I didn't want a "boy" pump so I have
left the name thing in limbo for a long time now.  Still don't know what i
want to do.