[IP] COLBY - YOU ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS

I am SO sorry to hear about Colby. Of course, he and his family are in our
thought and prayers. If there is ANYTHING that I can do to help, please just
let me know. There are no words to describe the pain and remorse I felt when
I read the email. This should never have to happen to anyone let alone a
child. I am sure that everyone on the list feels similar. I can only imagine
what his family and friends are going through.  I will be asking my family
and friends to send their warmest thoughts, wishes, and prayers his way.
Please keep us up-to-date as best you can.