[IP] Handicap Pass at Disneyland

Several months ago there was a discussion on using a handicap pass at
amusement parks.

Last week, my family was in California on vacation. One of the days (4th of
July), we went to Disneyland.
Prior to the trip I got my endo to write a letter that said I was under her
care, and was not supposed to stand for long periods in the heat because it
affects insulin metabolism

I presented the letter at the ticket office and the lady told me to take it to
"City Hall" in the front of the park.
The person at City Hall gave us a pass that allowed our party to by-pass the
lines and go directly into the rides. It was faster than the Easy-Pass on a
busy day like the 4th. It made a one-day trip to the park a lot less