Re: [IP] Getting used to the pump

email @ redacted wrote:
> Jan wrote:
> <I can't get used to wearing the pump.  Does that take some time? I'm totally
> motivated about the pump, but I can't get used to wearing it!  I've been
> tossing and turning for five hours.

have you tried the soft "belly band" belt at night? this works so well
for me i wore out the first one in less than a year. i am really a
restless sleeper (diagnosed with myoclonic leg siezures while i sleep)
and no way could i leave the pump "loose" while i sleep. twice i've
woken up with infusion set pulled out. but the belt is secure and i
never even notice it.

chris parsons
T1 84 HTRON Plus 99