[IP] Colby in Severe DKA

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that my nephew(Colby,
Donna's son) is in the hospital in severe DKA.  He
went in yesterday and is not doing well.  He is
hallucinating,fighting people, trying to bite
everyone,and all other kind of things. Got called this
morning and was told he was getting worse.  I could
hear him breathing over the phone, and it was shallow
and fast.  Everything they have tried to sedate him
with has not worked and they are afraid to give him
anything else.  It is a possability that they may have
to fly him to Dallas to Childrens Hospital.  I will
post more as i find out, it is 5:30 now and i am
trying to get a cup of coffeee drank to get woke up.

glenn marks and the Terminator

Do You Yahoo!?