[IP] Something of Interest -

<<Did you click on the "Consent" button?  That would lead to a page with the
disclaimer.  When I just went there, the "Survey" button at the bottom of the
page did not display, but did when I did a "Refresh" of the page.>>
Yep, I tried that -- didn't work even after I reloaded/refreshed the page.  I
know I'm blonde, but come on.  (It's a J-O-K-E OK, I'm used to it.)  ;o)
Andy sent me the ip address of the survey and I got to it that way.
Thanks for all the help,

Sally =o)
IDDM for 36.5 of my 38 years
Assimilated : 7 December 1999