Re: [IP] how do I search

> O.K.  I'm sure it's only temporary brain damage or something but,
> how do I search the IP web site for info on site infections?

go to the SEARCH page (from the main page)
close the pop-up window, you don't need it.

de select the standard search selections
check US mail list (and possibly UK mail list)

enter the search keywords .... how about "infection"

decide if you want the last 2 months or ALL and cleck the appropriate
box

DOIT, enjoy.....

BTW, you will have to log in the same way you do for MEMBERS only to
read the results. See the members only page if you have difficulty,
click the FORGET PASSWORD button or drop a note to
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org.

Michael