[IP] travel and meter

Just a note about traveling by air.  We flew
to LasVegas recently and I with the pump had no trouble going thru security.
Also out
in LV i carried the One Touch Ultra in 105
heat all day and had no trouble.  It was just
wonderful.  I had one day of low bs because
of the heat but otherwise felt good.  Thought
you guys should know.  Also I have the 508
pump and use the Quick set infusion and
have never had any trouble infact I suggest
to everyone to use them.  Also I changed the
sites every two to three days  I ususally go
three nites on one.  I was told when you
change you change everything and I have
never had any trouble.  email @ redacted