Re: [IP] Pumping Insulin book

Clear DayIn response to the post by email @ redacted :

> You'll spend $5,000 bucks for a pump, but you won't spring for $20 to
> to use it?  Linda & Dax

Mike, Father of Nicholas wrote...

> Wow!  Is everyone this nasty over here?  Between this post and the other
one from
> someone named RoseLea (or something like it...), I am not positive that
this is the
> best place for me to learn about pumping....  Bummer.

Fortunately, not everyone is like that.  There are some very helpful people
on this list!   And, Linda, if you must know... I didn't spend a cent on my
pump or the supplies.  Thank God for insurance!

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG]