[IP] Virginia's Auxiliary of IP meeting

A group of us in Virginia have decided that after over
a  year (2 or more) of talking online, we need to
meet. We've found Charlottesville to be central and
would like to extend this invitation to other IP
 The Virginia Auxiliary (Thanks ED) of IP will meet
Saturday, July 28, 2001 at 1pm at the IHOP on Route 29
in Charlottesville. Any member of IHOP is more than
welcome to join us. The more the merrier! Right now,
we have 2 teens and one adult, hopefully more.
 If you're interested, please email me privately and I
will tell you finalized plans/update you to any

Do You Yahoo!?