Re: [IP] just changed my site....it looks ugly

Definitely keep an eye on it and have the Dr. check it. If he will, an
antibiotic would not hurt. Jared just spent 5 days in the hospital and had
to have an abcess opened on his leg from a site infection. He changed sites
Sun. night, and it  was bothering him  but said it wasn't red or hot. Well,
his sugars were off Mon. night and Tues., and took  him to the doc. Tues.
noon  and he sent us to the hosp. and by Thurs. noon he had had the abcess
opened and we  finally were allowed to leave Sun. Unfortunately this was the
last week of school, May 23 or thereabouts and he didn't get to take his
tests so he will have to take them this summer.
Anyway, I digress. Definitely keep it cleaned out with hydrogen peroxide and
try to squeeze out the pus. I am telling what the docs had us do in the
Good luck!
Julie, Mom to Jared 15, dx'd 5/99, pumping Disetronic Htron,
Hope 12, Mitchell 9
Elkmont, AL