[IP] just changed my site....it looks ugly

O.K.  I tried looking it up on the web site.  Now I need to hear from some of
you.  I just changed my site and it looks ugly.  It's very red and pretty
deep.  Also, there was what looked like a little puss in it at first, too.  I
cleaned it really well and put some neosporin on it.  I'm hoping that's
enough to take care of it.

By the way, I will see my Family Dr. tomorrow so at least I can have one of
my Drs look at it.  Just hoping for some input from all of you before I go
see him.

Thanks for your help

Michelle and Booper