[IP] Taking Captopril For BP and Kidney's

I have been on captopril (caption)  since 1987 for BP and was told that
is what has helped my kidney's .
As out of control my bg's have been I  would have had damage by now.
Only  slight change.

I was asked to do be in a study with a pill to help kidney's  and when
I  told them I was on  captopril  I didn't  qualify,
as they wanted people that hadn't been on it.  I was lucky to have been
put on it I was told.

If taking a little pill can save the kidney's it is well worth it.