Re: [IP] I am having problems finding good sites.

I had similar problems the first two months on the
pump. I went thru all the infusion sets (none worked)
until I landed in the bent needle. I've been OK up to
three days, but I do notice less absorption after the
first two days. My MM rep uses sof-sets and she
changes every two days. Also, I am insulin resistant
to the NPH in particular(never again!).
I was so determined to get the pump working that I
tried different combos of sets and sites, and I cried
A LOT. And dealt with the endos who either scratched
their heads or told me that my scenario just wasn't
possible. Keep it up, and if the non-pump methods
worked at all better than what you're going through
now, you could take a break from the pump and come
back to it. I did that too!
If you'd like another MM rep to talk to, email me and
I'll give you the name of the woman who helped me
through this.

> She said she can see I
> have difficult with finding good sitter am very
> insulin resistant.
> I am really getting tired of trying to find good
> sites. When I do find
> one the pump is great. I tried my arm too. No good
> exorption.
> Does anyone else have this problem?  Has their ever
> been a study to see
> if their is some people who can't use the pump?

Do You Yahoo!?