[IP] Time to make a decision, Faith! <g!>

In a message dated 7/8/2001 8:33:30 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Faith and ??
>  type 1 diagnosed 9-81
>  started pumping 8-21-2000
>  assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01

Okay, Faith . . . I can see from your sig line that you've now had your
d-tron for OVER 4 MONTHS -- and the poor thing STILL doesn't have a name???
What's the deal here?  Are you trying to cause an identity crises or
something???  If you can't make a decision, we'll just have to hold a naming
contest or something!

Lyndy ;-)