Re: [IP] Re: Getting used to the pump

>I can't get used to wearing the pump.  Does that take some time?
>  All the posts I've read so far, everyone seems to have taken to the pump
> like a duck to

  Every thing takes time to get use to it took me a couple weeks to get use
to wearing it to bed.  Now after 7 years I hardly notice it.

We all have taken the pump like a duck to water but you must remember that
even a duck has to get its feet wet for the first time.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438
http://members.home.net/a-pumper/  *NEW*