In a message dated 7/7/01 10:44:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Oh was I insulted, (when it's true it even bothers more!)
> But I did try to open it, I forgot all about viruses, but it didn't open.
> Now my question, will this virus send to all the people on my address book
> such awful messages, what will my friends thing about me?

it did not open because it was a pif file probably which pretty much just
infects your computer.  better scan to be sure because there is a good chance
you are infected!  please remember that anything that looks like
xxxx.jpg.pif, the double extension, is probably a virus and they are trying
to trick you with the first extension to make it look like a picture.  the
pif is what infects you, probably your registry......