[IPn] Something of interest to Pumpers

My name is Launa Hodgson <email @ redacted>

I am a graduate studentat at California State University, Chico.
My Masters thesis is on the quality of life for people with type1
diabetes using insulin pump therapy.  I am looking for volunteers
that are over the age of 18 to fill out my survey.  The survey is
adapted from questions used by the landmark Diabetes Control and
Complications Trial specifically for insulin pump therapy, with
several additional questions of my own.

There has been very limited research done on quality of the life and
insulin pump therapy, which is a topic that I find extremely
interesting and  important.  I hope that you agree and will take a
few minutes of your time to answer the survey questions.  I hope to
have the results available and posted on the web by the end of the

To participate in the survey, please visit:

Thank you,

Launa Hodgson <email @ redacted>