Re: [IP] VIRUS SENT PERSONALLY TO ME FROM SOMEONE ON THE LIST - BE CAREFUL !

> I also got an email from the same address, the file attached was named
> You_Are_Fat.txt.Pif Oh was I insulted, (when it's true it even bothers
> more!) But I did try to open it, I forgot all about viruses, but it
> didn't open.
>
> Now my question, will this virus send to all the people on my address
> book such awful messages, what will my friends thing about me?
>
> Rabbi Hirsch Meisels

That means you have been exposed to the virus.  Whether you are
actually infected or not may not be determined until after you either
quit and restart the email program or the computer.  I see from the
headers you have Outlook, so I would keep the program and your
computer running and go to an Anti-Virus website to get scanned.

   http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/index.html

Click on "Free Online Virus and Security Check"

or try

   http://www.mcafee.com/anti-virus/report_virus.asp?

George