Re: [IP] VIRUS SENT PERSONALLY TO ME FROM SOMEONE ON THE LIST - BE CAREFUL !

I also got an email from the same address, the file attached was named
You_Are_Fat.txt.Pif
Oh was I insulted, (when it's true it even bothers more!)
But I did try to open it, I forgot all about viruses, but it didn't open.

Now my question, will this virus send to all the people on my address book
such awful messages, what will my friends thing about me?

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
email @ redacted
To join our discussion list visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FriendsWithDiabetes/