Re: [IP] VIRUS SENT PERSONALLY TO ME FROM SOMEONE ON THE LIST-BE CAREFUL !

Chris, I use a mac too. Naively, I tried to open the attachments, which I now know
had a virus, and fortunately wasn't able to open them. I have the option of using
outlook for mac. I think I will stay with netscape and my mac.

Kay