Re: [IP] Stem cell info and writing Prez...

My Katie, age 6 wrote to President Bush about 4 months ago...we just
received a reply last week.  It was the standard form letter about how all
diseases are important to him and he particularly goes on about breast
cancer and how he will not fund stem cell research...blah blah blah...they
sent this to a six year old!!...I was so disappointed...she wanted me to
read it to her then couldn't even understand what I was saying....to me it
shows President Bush and his staff really don't care ...to issue off some
stupid form letter that is WAY too technical for a 6 year old...they
probably didn't even really read her letter:(