I am in Digest form and just got this.  THANK HEAVENS it was not just me.  I
got a private e-mail from the same person that basically made it sound as if
they were a "monitor" and I had been the one that sent a virus to the group.
This did not make sense to me because I have Norton and when THEY sent ME the
e-mail it was caught . The one I was sent was s3msong-MP3.pif
It was indicated as another name from my software.
Hope this is not frequent!

~ Life cannot be both faith-filled
and stress-free \ ~

Neal A. Maxwell