Re: [IP] Fast Take computer adapters

> Any body want one?  I bought one and now have four courtesy of
> Lifescan!  Email me if you want one.
> Missi

Been there, got one.  How about about a cable for the Freestyle?
Has anyone been able to duplicate that?  I've seen schematics for
a Lifescan cable and the port on the Freestyle looks like a 3.5mm
(presumably stereo) connector.  Anyone on IP-Geeks gotten the
details on this?  $15 maybe cheap for the software, but $60 seems
awful expensive for a cable!   :>0